Andy Shauf is a self-produced, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. Citing Paul Simon, Randy Newman and Elliott Smith as influences, Andy crafts beautifully deliberate bedroom pop songs that hit at a deeper level. On May 20th, he’ll release a new album called The Party which is “set to ornate arrangements of fuzzed-out guitars, string sections, clarinets and dreamy synths, all draped over delicate piano, acoustic guitars and rainy-day drums.” All instruments on The Party were arranged and performed by Andy except for strings, which is credited to Colin Nealis. If you’re not impressed yet, wait till you hear and watch the first single off the new album, ‘The Magician’.
- An Interview With Mild High Club + Stream New ‘Skiptracing’ Single
- O.V. Wright – Eight Men Four Women
- HEAVY ROTATION: LOVING – LOVING
- Listen to Quilt’s Amazing Psychedelic Pop Record Held In Splendor!
- WATCH! Lou Reed Documentary Rock And Roll Heart
- Connan Mockasin – Megumi The Milkyway Above
- An Interview With Omni + ‘Wire’ New Video
Join Our Mailing List