We have twelve songs of pure pleasure for you this month. If you like pleasure then you will like this mix.
If you don’t like this mix then you don’t like pleasure and that is not a good thing.
Sometimes you can have too much pleasure. This isn’t one of those times. This is a time of just the right amount of pleasure.
It’s the best kind of pleasure because it’s for your ears and your brain. They like this kind of pleasure.
At least that’s what all the studies say in all the journals I read.
1. Kevin Morby – Come to Me Now
2. Hand Habits – In Between
3. Michael Nau – Good Thing
4. Ty Segall – Black Magick
5. The Eves – Kicking At Stones
6. Bill Baird – Wino Strut
7. Real Estate – Stained Glass
8. Woods – Love Is Love
9. The Cairo Gang – That’s When It’s Over
10. The Octopus Project – Cuidate
11. B Boys – Energy
12. Self Esteem – War / Golden God (Demo)