This is for true fans of Kool Keith. It’s a low production interview with Kool Keith in a park about his life and his process. For fans, such as myself, it’s packed with a lot of information and insight to his creative process, which I find fascinating. For example, I didn’t realize that he played some of the instruments himself on the Dr. Octagon album and wrote verses extremely quickly, 3 in an hour. I’m a big fan of Kool Keith because he’s probably the weirdest rapper of all time, but also one of the most intelligent. In my experience, there are only a select few who get Kool Keith. Most people scratch there heads when I put him on, wondering what the hell they’re listening to. If they dig it I know we’ll probably get along.
- HEAVY ROTATION: LOVING – LOVING
- Reverb Party Program #71
- An Interview With Surface To Air Missive + Album Stream
- Broadcast – Black Session, Paris (5/4/2000)
- Before There Was Mac DeMarco There Was Makeout Videotape
- LISTEN! Thee Oh Sees Release Crazy New Song ‘Fortress’!
- STREAM! Kevin Morby’s Incredible New Album Singing Saw
Join Our Mailing List